The Facilities Maintenance Department is responsible for the maintenance of town right-of-ways, beautification areas, parks, cemeteries, buildings, sidewalks and other facilities. The department consists of three divisions: Right of Way Division, Landscape Division, and Public Facilities Division. The services provided by each are listed below.
Right of Way Division
Public Facilities Division
- Maintenance of 70 flower beds and beautification areas
- Maintenance of Greenway Trail, Junaluska Park, North Street Park, Jaycees Park, Horn-in-the-West Hill, Jones House Community Center grounds
- Maintenance of 1000+ town trees (Tree City USA, 10yrs.), Arbor Day
- Design, installation and maintenance of all new town landscaping projects
- Town Christmas decorations
- Landscape inspections
Please contact us to report any facility maintenance issues or request pick ups.